• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hostalia Domain...

lollimpo

Reaction score
hello my people, I bought a web domain in hostalia, and had the host on no-ip.com, the truth is that I have no idea always work with redservicio. The question is if someone can help me redirect the host to my domain, because I put the truth www.fantoriaworld.com and directs me to Fantoria. the truth is asking me code ppe and authcode the hostalia ... and well I do not know what to do, the one that helps me map something to your server I'm crazy maps ...

hola mi gente, he comprado un dominio web en hostalia, y tenia el host en no-ip.com, la verdad es que no tengo ni idea siempre trabaje con redservicio. La cuestion es si alguien me puede ayudar a re-direccionar el host a mi dominio, porque la verdad pongo www.fantoriaworld.com y me direcciona a Fantoria. la verdad me están pidiendo código ppe y authcode los de hostalia... y bueno no se que hacer, el que me ayude le mapeo algo para su servidor soy el loco de los mapas...

Back