• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster, 8.54

Mariner37

Scripter, Mapper.
Reaction score
I need a hoster for an 8.54 server.
It is a custom yalahar, map with custom rookguard
It also has a starting storyline which is pretty cool
I have added many cool scripts, making tibia more like rl life.
I will be making a custom client soon, and i have many ideas for the server.
I will be doing updates a lot so who ever wants to start hosting or just get screen shots or something plz send me an invite at [email protected]

My server has many cool features that you won't see on many other ots. plz msg me soon. and looking for hopefully an american hoster, but if not still msg to find out.

I have added a sex system, where you can make children or get aids, if you don't use a condom. i'm trying to make it a little bit closer to rl life. i've added cigerretes. then i have some of the usual stuff you see in ots. like ingame highscore stuff like that. but another cool feature i added, was guild broadcast. this way you can talk to all of the members in your guild at the same time. making guilds easier to run. Also have a working marriage system, and working on new stuff everyday.

Last edited:
Back