• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster and webdesigner needed

Clorens

Reaction score
Heyo, I'm currently about 80% done? With my server, there's just some missing parts.
First of all I need a webdesigner who can program and design it, so it doesn't look so damn stupid like it does atm.
I require that you're able to make a own cool design and that you understand the basic about html scripting.

I also need a hoster, you should be able to host 24/7/365 with out any bigger lagg issues or any kind of trouble.
I would like you to have some kind of experience about setting up servers and so on, and that ur internet atlteast have 50/50.

The hoster will receive 70% of the donations that we get.
Mail me if you're intressed!

Could you give some quick info about your server? E.g version and a general description.

Custom made map based on evo, approx 70% custom or so?
Custom quests like sprite wand quest, and ofc the bigger real tibia quests are here like dhq anih poi and demon oak.
Addons like real tibia.

2 custom cities, and another one under progress.
XP stages where you finally stop gaining level to balance the pvping at the server etc

Back
Top Bottom