• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster available for RL server

Ragone

Reaction score
I'm an experienced server hoster with 3 years of OT experience, ran an OT called Veronia the in 2006-2007 with a custom map, reached 200+ people stable on a somewhat poor computer.

I'm good at mapping, scripting and php-site stuff and i'm looking for a complete (near completed) RL map to host, i've only found bits and pieces of maps with messed up spawns and such.

I have a dedicated server with 16gb ram, T3 connection and if you are interested PM me or add me on msn: [email protected]
I also have a computer to host another map (PVP-E or whatever) which is a 3.2 core 2 duo with 4 gb ram and an uncapped cable connection for whatever.

Last edited:
he means go on speedtest and paste the image, u only have 12 post, which doesn't make u reliable,

he means go on speedtest and paste the image, u only have 12 post, which doesn't make u reliable,

It's not like I can go up and paste a connection from a dedicated server since it's not here.

Here's the connection today from my computer which is rather disappointing but at the same time I'm not worried because of the work TWC is doing in my area, but I'm not planning on hosting anything massive off my computer just a PVP-E or non-pvp server with the main one going on the texas host.

Why ask for a real map?

What difference does it make what map you host?

-just curious

No, i usually ask rethorical questions.

Yes it was a real question, why ASK for a real map?

Personally i'm sick of it and i would more like it if people used some well done custom maps.

No, i usually ask rethorical questions.

Yes it was a real question, why ASK for a real map?

Personally i'm sick of it and i would more like it if people used some well done custom maps.
Yeah I get ya, my old server had a custom map, and if I'm going to do a RL map i'm going to make sure it's a GOOD one, not one of the two-bit ones with half of thais and an edron that is out of wack.

There's a bunch of RL maps out there, but most of them are hosted by people who know little or nothing about servers and usually take them down after a week.

So... what do you want in return?

I mean if you are going to host my server on a really nice computer with some good conection (wich means a lot of $$$) and you dont ask nothing in return... I MUST THINK that there is a catch...

Sorry but you don't many good and reliable unknown person this days...

If I send you a preconfigured and compiled server+data+WWW folder inside a RAR, will you unpack it, set up the web and the mysql server and start the server for free and add it to otserverlist.net so I can play with my friends and anyone who want to join the server? ONLY if it uses a nice RL map?

Doesn't it sounds like a little crazy (beatiful but crazy)

Sorry if I offend you, I'm not trying to do that, is just that we are making a server with a nice RL map (not perfect) and in the list of "TODO" things we have:
- find a good cheep/free host to statr with

Thanks see you later!

I enjoy working on ot servers, and since real tibia is corrupt as hell I want to be able to make it so people can play on it without having to deal with the bullshit of CIP.

My buddy owns the server and said it's no charge to host the server on it. The only thing in return I want is to be able to host the map...I'm working on all the monster files and putting in hours making sure it's as accurate to regular Tibia as can be.

It sounds crazy and I can see why you seem rather sceptical but on the other hand it's a server in the USA and where I have a ton of people already interested in playing in it that it would basically advertise itself (plus the otservlist)

Nice, its ok for me. Anyway we are just setting down the server we have plenty stuff to reconfigure.

We are "cleaning" a rl tibia map, we are not sure if it is the best available, but have plenty spawns an as far as we checked the map i pretty complete.

If the same that capernia uses, but we are trying to clean it up a little, you know removing all the dropped items and the dead corpses.

Anyway I can send you a link so you can take a look to the map by yourself and use it if you want to.

I like nice servers too, we started this project after playing in many ugly servers. But we don't have all the resources or free time needed for this task, anyway we will try.

If we finish this, I will contact you to try it and host it if you like it, meanwhile all I can offer you is the raw map we are using.

See you later!

Nice, its ok for me. Anyway we are just setting down the server we have plenty stuff to reconfigure.

We are "cleaning" a rl tibia map, we are not sure if it is the best available, but have plenty spawns an as far as we checked the map i pretty complete.

If the same that capernia uses, but we are trying to clean it up a little, you know removing all the dropped items and the dead corpses.

Anyway I can send you a link so you can take a look to the map by yourself and use it if you want to.

I like nice servers too, we started this project after playing in many ugly servers. But we don't have all the resources or free time needed for this task, anyway we will try.

If we finish this, I will contact you to try it and host it if you like it, meanwhile all I can offer you is the raw map we are using.

See you later!

you never will got capernia map, because we didnt maked it public, probability you just will have the same parts of tibia that had at 7.7 edron,thais,carlin etc.. you wont have the same cuantity of spawns that capernia have right now.

the best that you can do to get closer to capernia map it's download this Link
and add lot of more missing spawns, and quests.. etc
lawl

you never will got capernia map, because we didnt maked it public, probability you just will have the same parts of tibia that had at 7.7 edron,thais,carlin etc.. you wont have the same cuantity of spawns that capernia have right now.

the best that you can do to get closer to capernia map it's download this Link
and add lot of more missing spawns, and quests.. etc
lawl

IT CAN'T BE MORE TRUE THAN THAT!

We have the same OTBM but not the same spawm.xml or houses.xml

Not to mention the quests! because the map doesn't have ANY.

Capernia ppl added a lot of (and also removed) monster spawns (they removed a lot of useless spawns and mosnters) and added a lot of quest! (the first one you can notice is the rapier quest under rookgaard)

I mentioned that we have your map because everybody knows your server and know that the "MAP" (i'm talking about the island caves citys and that stuff) is pretty completed, of course is a 7.6 map so it lacks the beach ._.

We have a poor spawn xml but with little work it can be changed, anyway my team goal for the moment is to make a rookgaard server, where you can only play in rookgaard because we are all rookgaard's fans (since we stay in rookgaard to much time before reaching lvl 8 T_T )

We don't care if the server is not popular, we just want to play in a nice rookgaard without all thos lousy and bad ppl you meet in REAL tibia. Yeah we are strange ppl

Anyway let me tell you this Alba, I like your server! I have an account there :thumbup:

Sorry for the missundertanding.

See you later!

Last edited:
Back