• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster from sweden

Novinha

eternia.vapus.net
Reaction score
Im hoster and have hosted server before.
My problem i havnt host server since 7.6 servers.

So scripting and so can the owner do by TEAMVIEWER.

Speednet:
Upload:
81,88 MB
Download:
24.68 MB

------------------------------------------------------
Computer Information;

Windows; Vista Home Premium

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor 2,20 Gz
Memory (RAM): 3,00 GB
Operativ System; 32-bitars
Harddisc: 1500 GB ( 300 GB are used )

-------------------------------------------------------

Need me as a hoster msg me at Messanger, [email protected]

Last edited:
BTW who is emo? You're listening to \m/~RAMS┼EIN~\m/ HAHAHAHAHA. And me, im listening to hiphop man ;);)

Rammstein is the best music fuc* of hiphop dude, u dont know what good is ffs! and im 18 not 13 ;)

how old??? 14?

so dont cry now, good bye ;)

You shoulda get the fuck out of your life ( high grade english, hope you understand it ). You cry about all, only throw flames to every1 like a fucking 11 aged kid.

Read here:

Why, The Fuck, You Just, Don't, Shut The Fuck Up, And Act, As If Nothing, Ever Happened?

Im starting to get bored of seeing u everywhere doing the EgoCryingNewb. Just STFU. We don't need ur complaints or tears.

You're just a dumb without a little bit of brain or common sense.

Hope you understand everything, 11aged kid.

Kind Regards, Epic

You shoulda get the fuck out of your life ( high grade english, hope you understand it ). You cry about all, only throw flames to every1 like a fucking 11 aged kid.

Read here:

Why, The Fuck, You Just, Don't, Shut The Fuck Up, And Act, As If Nothing, Ever Happened?

Im starting to get bored of seeing u everywhere doing the EgoCryingNewb. Just STFU. We don't need ur complaints or tears.

Kind Regards, Epic

My man, my man! I couldn't say it better myself! :thumbup:

Read here:

Kind Regards, Epic

Nice one there epic. ur name fit rly well :) hah

Back