• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster looking for a job, 4gb of ram.check it nice deal!

Flighty

Reaction score
Greetings, My name is Wilson and im from Sweden, i got a little deal here. I can host your ot. i just hosted my real map server few weeks ago ( 8.54) and i putted it down because of i started to play real tibia.
So here is my deal, i can host your server if u pay me premium, i will let this computer for your server, i will never touch it just when u need me to do something, i will be playing real tibia with my other computer and i will also check the server sometimes and help.
I don't want any money from the donates, i just need you to pay me premium, thats mean every 3 months = 20 euro - 200 kr (swedish kronor)

Speed test :
http://www.speedtest.net/result/855646039.png
My computer's specifications are the following
Intel core (TM)2 Quad CPU
q600 2.40ghz
2.40ghz 4 gb of ram.
Windows 7 ultimate x64
Total virtual memory 8gb

And i just formated my computer so it's clean and ready for your server :).
contact me if you are intrested, send a private message or add me on msn, [email protected], thanks.

Last edited:
Your internet connection doesn't let you be able to host anything.

I had more than 200 players on my ot without any trouble, get facts before u guys talk shit.

I had more than 200 players on my ot without any trouble, get facts before u guys talk shit.

then please get your facts straight as well there, mate.
Either you had different internet at that point, or your players was x-logged ones in trainers or something.

EACH 1 Mb upload Broadband serve 70-100 players without laggs (Depends on what the players are doing)
if 50 players are at war spamming gfb/ues/energy waves all the time they will use 0.7 - 1.0 Mb upload together.

Well i had more than 200 players without any problems.

then you had another internet, I suppose you live with your parents and haven't noted that one of them maybe changed the internet lately.
because it doesn't work that way, no matter how awesome computer you got, no matter how close your players are to the computer, it's impossible for 200 players at same time be connected to the server with less than 1 mb upload. it's no guessing, it's no joking.. it's facts with real numbers.

Dude, just skip this whole idea, no one will be this stupid to give his stuffs to you with ur internet connection (if their not a br o_O). I believe you made this thread since you are too lazy to make your own server so instead you try to steal somebody's else ^.-

I won't stop this just because if your saying this ? stop trash my thread, i already got an real map server thats works perfect.

im in need of a swedish host!
will pm you for more info :)

EDIT: haha. fuck no! i wont pay you 3 months premmy for that crap host!

Last edited:
Back