• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster looking for a job, 4gb of ram.check it nice deal!

Flighty

Reaction score
Hoster looking for a job, 4gb of ram.check it nice deal!

Greetings,im gonna to start this deal again !! My name is Wilson and im from Sweden, i got a little deal here. I can host your ot. i just hosted my real map server ( 8.54) and i putted it down because of i started to play World of warcaft.
So here is my deal, i can host your server if u pay me Gamecard/prepaid, i will let this computer for your server, i will never touch it just when u need me to do something, i will be playing World of warcraft with my other computer and i will also check the server sometimes and help.
I don't want any money from the donates, i just need you to pay me Prepaid/gamecard, thats mean every 3 months = 30 euro - 300 kr (swedish kronor)

Speed test :
http://www.speedtest.net/result/855646039.png
My computer's specifications are the following
Intel core (TM)2 Quad CPU
q600 2.40ghz
2.40ghz 4 gb of ram.
Windows 7 ultimate x64
Total virtual memory 8gb

i just formated my computer so it's clean and ready for your server, if u think i am a scammer i can give peoples name i have working with.
contact me if you are intrested, add me on msn, [email protected], thanks.

I never had problem with hosting a server and i don't care what internet you have, i didn't do this thread for your internet so please stop trash my thread, thanks!

but you cant host with 0.86 upload!!!!! you can only have like 30 players!

Last edited:
with 0.86 upload you can handle 100~
.but when they fight with mwalls ect...

you can handle max 50... or 30 with laggs

Back