• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster needed (custom server)

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well, to make it short, I got a server, with 100% custom map, 8.6, low exp stages (x5) and of course RPG.
Some of you might know it, Rchaos, it was online 6 months ago and re-opens with new areas, updates and reseted accounts.
Don't worry about few people playing it, got like 20 people from the previous version waiting for it to come out (+ new players ofc ;) )

What you need to tell me:
-Some info on your PC
-Internet speed with Speedtest
-And if you hosted any server before its always nice to know :)

If anybody is interested send me a PM and I'll give you my msn or skype.

Greetings
Woothias

Last edited:
Im one of the players waiting patiently for the f..cking ot to f..cking open, and I assure u many players are waiting like me.

Understand that 6 months is a hard time lol

Ruthless chaos open please!!!!!!!!!

I've got a dedicated I haven't been using for a month, If you want to me to host it there I could do it.

Just add me on msn if you're interested and we could talk about it and see if that suits you.

I'll send my email by pm

Ask Znote, he's offering free hosting services, I don't know if all the slots are taken, but anyway you can try, hope that you get a trustfull hoster soon,

Atm I am handling with Znote, if it doesn't work out I'll PM you guys ;)

Yo, saw your thread PM me if you are interested i will tell you more information in privet.

My internet speed you can clearly see here.

Thanks and hope you find what you are looking for.

If you get a very, VERY, dedicated server I may could help u out.

What do you mean with that? :p

@at all others, please post some info about you like age, internet speed etc.
I'll edit my main post

Name: Tyler
Hosting:
I have a VPS (3 actually) with unlimited BW and disk space usage. It is hosted on a Linux server and uses cPanel. I will update this when I get the server computer's specs.

Back