• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster - Realmap 8.6 or 10.x

Benna

Reaction score
Greetings.
Alright so I'm having my computer online 24/7 and was thinking that i could host my own Open tibia project, however as i don't have any staff/helpers, i offer myself to host someone else's Tibia server.
I live in sweden/stockholm, more information down below.

My computer's specifications are the following:

• Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, Processor Count: 4
  • RAM: 8162 Mb
  • Hard Drives: 1. SSD 85854 MB, Free - 24163 MB; | 2. 476936 MB, Free - 280809 MB;
  • Windows 7, Ultimate Edition
  • Connection speed: 250/100 Mbit/s

Speedtest result link:
3539223415.png

Yours,
Benna.

Hosting any bigger servers on Windows is not a good idea =/, especially not if you are going to do personal stuff on it also
The thing is, i wanted to install linux OS however, as i haven't turned my machine into a hosting machine yet therefor i have been staying with windows as its the biggest gaming platform. And yeah, i will do some personal stuff on it. I guess i need a machine that's totally for hosting then. Thanks.

The thing is, i wanted to install linux OS however, as i haven't turned my machine into a hosting machine yet therefor i have been staying with windows as its the biggest gaming platform. And yeah, i will do some personal stuff on it. I guess i need a machine that's totally for hosting then. Thanks.

You can still give it a try :p, alot of big servers were hosted on Windows back in the days x)

Back