• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hosting 2 servers?

Kasey

Tibia-City.com
Reaction score
not 100 percent sure on how to go about hosting 2 servers off the same ip? ... 8.60

Create a login server or use different ports

With login server connect port will sti be 7171 but just diff game server ports

I would like to know this as well. I tried hosting 2 servers with that stuff done but they would sometimes interrupt eachother like I try logging into the 8.6 one while the 10.21 is up and it will say version 10.21 needed. Or vice versa.

I would like to know this as well. I tried hosting 2 servers with that stuff done but they would sometimes interrupt eachother like I try logging into the 8.6 one while the 10.21 is up and it will say version 10.21 needed. Or vice versa.

Idk how you would do 2 different versions without using different ports entirely, probably some good source editing to make the protocols communicate through a stand a line login server.

Back
Top Bottom