• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting a new server

Tarien

Reaction score
I'm looking to host my own server for myself and friends, potentially expanding to the public if it goes well. I've spend the last 6 or so hours attempting to learn how to get it working and managed to get through a huge number of problems via googling and shuffling through past forum posts, but I'm stuck and a little confused.

I have the following so far:
The OTX server found here:
[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!
An up to date version of Microsoft Visual Studio
A couple of different IP changers, though I don't know which one I should be using nor which tibia client I should be using.
I have uniserver and have configured the phpMyAdmin page to the config file in the OTX server.

Basically all I want is an easy to use server that preferably runs the normal tibia map with something close to tibia 11. From memory you used to be able to just download a file with an executable which runs the server rather than using MSVS, is this still possible? I don't need a particularly complicated server, manipulation through the config file is probably all I'll need.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:
I'm looking to host my own server for myself and friends, potentially expanding to the public if it goes well. I've spend the last 6 or so hours attempting to learn how to get it working and managed to get through a huge number of problems via googling and shuffling through past forum posts, but I'm stuck and a little confused.

I have the following so far:
The OTX server found here:
[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!
An up to date version of Microsoft Visual Studio
A couple of different IP changers, though I don't know which one I should be using nor which tibia client I should be using.
I have uniserver and have configured the phpMyAdmin page to the config file in the OTX server.

Basically all I want is an easy to use server that preferably runs the normal tibia map with something close to tibia 11. From memory you used to be able to just download a file with an executable which runs the server rather than using MSVS, is this still possible? I don't need a particularly complicated server, manipulation through the config file is probably all I'll need.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

OTX isn't fully supported by OTLand, contact the devs via github insted; Build software better, together

This link is added to the readme; AppVeyor

Back