• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting a RL map

Reaction score
i'm looking for someone to let me host their rl map since i got tierd of making my own my specs are as following, i speak english swedish and a little french and a little albanian

AMD ATHLON64 X2 4000+ =like Intel 2,4 ghz quad
100/10 mbits ISP:Bredbandsbolaget
An By Standard means 24/7 uptime ofc ;D
2 kingston 800mhz 1gb high speed ram = 2gb/800mhz ram
Running on an nvidia southbridge and nvidia geforce 9600xfx
windows Xp Professional Stripped Down By me To Have Optimal Opentibia Server Preformance,
Have 9 different ot's on the neck, all custom maps, not released to public, will stay that way, and i think thats it if you want to let me host it its free of charge, haha almost dont think you get away that easy i want 2 gm on 2 different accounts, i have all knowledge in SVN and source editing, sql database and Xml Editing. THE SERVER MUST USE ONE OF THE LEADING DISTROS HOPEFULLY TFS AS I THINK ITS THE MOST COMPLETE ONE, I Can Also Add Features After Needs,

Using TPTEST 5
<http://www.bredbandskollen.se/tptest5_0_2_setup.exe>
i Got upload

Tests done using µtorrent on the side

Last edited:
Back