• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting available - DDoS protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Dominique120's Hosting Services.

Specifications of the server:
Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 3.4 GHz 4 c/ 8 t
32 GBs RAM
2x2 TBs in RAID1
1Gbps connection

What you get:
You get full remote access to the server through SSH for control and file transfer(Linux) and for windows you get full access on RDP

Downtime:
Only if there are critical things that need the server to be restarted(like a critical update or something)

You can order any configuration you want or one of the ones below

"The war server"
4 threads
4GBs of RAM
Linux or Windows
20 euro a month

"The evo server"
1 thread
2GBs of RAM
Linux
10 euro a month

"The realmap server"

2 threads
8GBs of RAM
Linux or Windows
30 euro a month

You can choose Linux(Debian by default) or Windows(Windows 7 Professional N). Windows will cost you 15 euro more because of licensing(I have to purchase licenses to be able to use windows on the server)

The servers are in Canada and are connected to gigabit link but are limited to only 200Mbps because its a shared server. Its fully DDoS protected(I tested it my self :p)
3378000393.png

If you want one send me a PM with the following information:
Name:
Email:
What configuration you want:
How long will you hire the server:

You can either hire a 30 day contract or a 15 day contract, once I receive the payment you will get your server. I do not accept those "you get 50% of donations" deals.

I speak English and Spanish perfectly, and I also understand Portuguese. We can communicate via OTLand PM or Skype.

I look forward to hosting projects.

If you want to host something not OT related projects let me know and we can make a deal or something.

bought 15 days to balance my ot with tester, great support and tells you everything you need totally recommended to everybody and you should not be scared that the servers aren't located in europe because i'm not even close having high ping. Thanks @dominique120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back