• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Available

Dizznin

Dragon Slayer
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jimmy and I'm from Boston

I have the availability to host a server so I am going to help out whoever needs it with the best server qualifications.

I have experience in OTs since 2007. I know a bit of everything so I would be more than happy to help out with what is needed.

The computer I will be hosting on has 6GB RAM.

This is the speedtest
3081339637.png

So I will be looking for what server I think will draw the most players as well as having someone who knows what they're doing and speaks good English.

You can respond here or PM me
Thank you

How much do you want per month? Might have an old evo project I might put on. Nothing super speical, but still a good war/pvp map. The base platform was Sweddys swev(version 2.0), and alot of new things added, but not enough to ruin the original swev feeling. Ive upgraded it alot and fixed bugs, insted of an unstable 0.3.6pl2 it uses 0.4, 3777-3884 rev.
Do you have windows server os or linux?
WibbenZ

Any more info about the PC? Is this going to be hosted on linux or windows? What CPU do you have? What about the price?

i will do it for free. i will be a god for you, i would be on at least 3 hours a day. thank about it and pm me thanks

Back