• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting for free on dedi server!

Lasomanos

Reaction score
Hi,
I am willing to host your OT for free on my server since I have no other use for that.
Machine specifications:
1.5 GB RAM, 50 GB Disk
Server is located in germany and connected via 100Mbps

The OS is linux, but I can compile it for you so you just bring in your data folder.
You will get ssh access (winSCP,putty).

PM me with information about your OT and about yourself

PS.
The memory is probably not enough for REAL MAP! I prefer war OTs or custom maps!

Last edited:

dropped the noobwar project due to time issues... and becouse the server is bought I offer it for free. What's the problem? But yeh ur right, that looks kinda noobish xP

and all problems I had were fixed.
Anyway, if you dont want to host there its not my prob

Define free.

You don't have to pay anything for the hosting as long as you don't have commercial ot for personal gain. Then I think it would be fair if I get some %% of the donations, but nothing serious.

And fo sure you're not going to steal the map? looks quite suspicious to me :p

And fo sure you're not going to steal the map? looks quite suspicious to me :p

hh, like a scammer would tell you that he is gonna steal it :D but ye well, free services are always suspicious, but I bought this server for pretty cheap price and currently have no use for it, but also dont want to end the subscription so I wont lose the cool price.. Well thats my reason :p

Alright, but any person paying for a server would expect some money for the hosting :p
But if you're doing a good to the community it's good :)
It's just... you don't expect to find any althruhistic people around here anymore.
Good luck!

Back