• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Hosting help, and setting up xampp website/shop

heley

Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for an experienced person, who can help via team viewer to fix problems that me and my team are facing, atm the problems are:
The hosters router ip keep changing, so no 1 can connect to the server
We need someone who knows how to setup a website/shop using xampp

Im willing to discuss a price if someone can fix these issues and answer any questions we have, we are all fairly new to setting up a server.
Please i stress that the person must have prior experience and know what they are doing, payment will be made through paypal after the problems are fixed unless I have seen the person before on the forums and know I can trust them.

Please post here and I will pm you my skype.

many thanks.

Hi, Im looking for an experienced person, who can help via team viewer to fix problems that me and my team are facing, atm the problems are:
The hosters router ip keep changing, so no 1 can connect to the server
We need someone who knows how to setup a website/shop using xampp

Im willing to discuss a price if someone can fix these issues and answer any questions we have, we are all fairly new to setting up a server.
Please i stress that the person must have prior experience and know what they are doing, payment will be made through paypal after the problems are fixed unless I have seen the person before on the forums and know I can trust them.

Please post here and I will pm you my skype.

many thanks.
to setup the website/xampp you can look up for tutorials so i don't think you need that, also if the hoster's ip changes then it's because he is restarting his router so he just has to stop restarting his router and players will be able to join.

( website + shop ) just check out the tutorial section you will find what u want

Back