• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting Infos

Shalk

Royal Angels ATS
Reaction score
Good Night Otland friends, I have a server project, and would like to know a reliable hosting company that has a good datacenter protection from hackers and attacks ...

can you recommend me a company that has a good cost-benefit, if possible one that accepts paypal as payment.

I know you have many topics like this, it costs more to help you know guys.
wait for help from you friends :)

try greenzebrahosting, altough idk if they are still in charge :)

DonDaniello Hosting service lol, they're Moderators of Otland and The most Experienced in TFS, they will help you Lol and they Only accept paypal Paymen, or In Poland Bank Transfer!

Most servers out there are renting dedicated servers at Hosteam.pl, their protection against DDos attacks are pretty good.

I've also heard that DDG hosting is pretty good aswell with their new "Premium Hosting Offer", which can handle DDos attacks up to 10Gbit/s.

It's not the hosting company that is building up the security around your server, YOU are the person who should do that yourself! :)

yes i understand that much of the server's security depends on me, but I would like to know your experiences, companies that you used, they are not as high-value companies that are serious, etc..

I tried to contact, but the chat system there is in error and does not work ... someone else has any to recommend?

you could send me the ip of your server? I look for if you have lag for me, because I live in Brazil and most of my player are from right here, you can pass me the ip?

Ping their website to see the latency.

site of redservice?

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C: \ Users \ Win7> ping www.redservicio.net Shooting redservicio.net [188.95.253.171] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 188.95.253.171: bytes = 32 time = 312ms TTL = 50 Reply from 188.95.253.171: bytes = 32 time = 315ms TTL = 50 Reply from 188.95.253.171: bytes = 32 time = 312ms TTL = 50 Reply from 188.95.253.171: bytes = 32 time = 303ms TTL = 50 Ping statistics for 188.95.253.171:**** Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0%************* loss), Approximate round trip times in milliseconds:**** Minimum = 303ms, Maximum = 315ms, Average = 310ms C: \ Users \ Win7>

I think the ping was not too high? bike in Brazil, I need a host in the U.S.

site of redservice?

I think the ping was not too high? bike in Brazil, I need a host in the U.S.

The server is not hosted in brazil its hosted on france or usa and all my players was from brazil & it was a pokemon server. The server is offline due to school! I also asked my players they had no lagg!

I added them on msn in the morning and still not accepted me or are offline ...

Back