• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Offers

Masterboltin

Urinating
Reaction score
Hello, Im now on offering my hosting.

Computer Specification ~

Processor~
AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.1GHz, 512B L2-cache, 65nm, 89W, 2000MHz FSB.

RAM ~
4GB DDR2* (4 x 1GB)

OS System ~
-Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic.- ( Maybe will install linux if i learn to use it. )

GraphicCard ~
ATI Radeon HD3650 med 512MB dedicated Graphic memory.

Harddrive ~
1000 GB (2 x 500GB) SATA (7200 rpm).

*Notice that the computer will stay in my basement and noone will play on it.

Broadband Specification ~

24 Mbitz Broadband Connection - Teliasonera
Speedtest -

Information about the server.
No war servers are acceptable.
The 7171 and 80 port is the only port's i will use.
Serious project.
I do not want to host the Eclipse map becouse its worthless.
But i do accept realmaps. ( I rather having a costum )

Leave a message or Pm me !

Last edited:
Hey i have been looking for a hoster. I have an sqllite tfs distro w/totally custom map (220+ houses, good spawns, detailed!!!, no portals [can be added]) It's 8.21 i am working on adding all 8.21 monsters (wisp, grim reaper, bog raider, etc.)

I only use msn, well it's the best way to reach me.

I know what i am doing. I am a professional scripter, and mapper. I may need a website/forum maker, and I have no idea how to connect tfs with the website.

Let me know if you can host it. More details if you get on msn and message me. :) exp around 60. w/ stages. and vocs are pretty balanced.

zizimaza said:
Hey i have been looking for a hoster. I have an sqllite tfs distro w/totally custom map (220+ houses, good spawns, detailed!!!, no portals [can be added]) It's 8.21 i am working on adding all 8.21 monsters (wisp, grim reaper, bog raider, etc.)

Why are you making them, instead of downloading a package...?

Koitsalu Monster Pack :)!

And that monster pack it's tabbed (organized) :)!

Good Luck anyways!

Dude thanks you saved my ass. That would have taken forever. I was looking for one anyways. But thx this will def. help :)))

~Zizimaza

Btw you are going to host it?

Back