• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting server

Evulbotter

Reaction score
Hello

After long time of failure trying i came back to try once again. I have great visions for my future server if i'll ever have it but i always had the same problem, my internet suck donkey ass so everyone that comes to my server laggs big time, i wonder now what can i do about it? I can't just give it to someone because it happened to me once that he stole the idea or he just wasnt there when the server crashed and i couldnt do anything. I want to ask now how to host server if my connection suck so much? I'd buy better one but due to distance from city i'm unable to. People told me i can get like neutral host for free for some time but no one ever told me where can i get it, anyone any clues or at least some help? :confused:

i can hosted ur server free becauause i have a pc of 12 GB RAM and i have not LAG never

Back