• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Service, as low as $8, Dedicated Servers, 99.99% Uptime

nimedon

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm glad to offer you my new Hosting Service for any Tibia like Game Server (Counter Strike, Open Tibia Server, MU, etc)

Servers are located in USA and UK.

We will host your application starting from $8 per month, with Dedicated Servers with Windows 2003 Server OS, here are the features:

Beginer Plan
Code:
$8 1 month
$40 6 months
$75 12 months - [COLOR="Red"]Free Domain name[/COLOR]

Remote Desktop Access for $6 per month
1 MySQL Database
1 FTP Account
1 free subdomain
1 free email
150MB of space
150GB Bandwidth

Standart Plan
Code:
$16 1 month
$80 6 months - [COLOR="Red"]Free Domain name[/COLOR]
$135 12 months - [COLOR="Red"]Free Domain name[/COLOR]

Remote Desktop Access for $5 per month
5 MySQL Database
5 FTP Account
5 free subdomain
5 free email
500MB of space
500GB Bandwidth

Enterprise Plan
Code:
$25 1 month
$130 6 months - [COLOR="Red"]Free Domain name[/COLOR]
$215 12 months - [COLOR="Red"]Free Domain name[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Free Remote Desktop Access[/COLOR]
Unlimited MySQL Database
Unlimited FTP Account
Unlimited subdomain
Unlimited free email
10GB of space
Unlimited

New: 500GB extra for just $5 per month
Updated Bandwitdh Limit!

Also we offer custom Plans, with Windows OS or Linux,

PM me for more information. Or vist us for more information:

http://easygservers.com/

Last edited:
You can't host without paying 5$ for remote desktop? ;>

Are these VPS' or dedi? Do you have an official website?

Seems a tad fishy.

Hi Athenz, I don't have any site yet, I can host you without Remote Desktop but you will have to contact me for open, close, etc. server, these are Dedicated Servers, I have 3 in USA and 1 in UK,

what do you mean with tad fishy?

Thanks for the interest...

The 15GB Bandwidth is far to little. Same goes to 50GB.

And if the server is a popular server, like 150+ players, 500GB Bandwidth ain't enough.

Not recomanded for hosting OT servers.

EDIT:
Maybe it would be an idea to buy a cheap database here just to have the mysql database, but im not sure if you will earn any Bandwidth with that.

Last edited:
hi, i'm really interested in acquiring one of your service, wich one do you think is suitable for an OTServer with 100+Players. And by the way, what connection speed do you offer?

If you want a good and cheap dedicated server in europe, you can buy once in france.

If you run a server with 22mb map, kimsufi XL server seem to be nice. for 36 euro/month. You shoud be able to have atleast 200 players without lag.

If you want to go for a big map on your server, that require much RAM usage, try kimsufi XXL for 46 euro/month. With this dedicated server, you are able to have up to 400 players online, use one big map, or maybe 2 servers using a smaller map.

@Znote: Compare the prices... also I can offer more bandwidth if you are interested. 500GB for $5 per month.

@rockseller: The servers have full 100mbs port, I would recommend you the enterprise server or the standart server.

Last edited:
If you want a good and cheap dedicated server in europe, you can buy once in france.

If you run a server with 22mb map, kimsufi XL server seem to be nice. for 36 euro/month. You shoud be able to have atleast 200 players without lag.

If you want to go for a big map on your server, that require much RAM usage, try kimsufi XXL for 46 euro/month. With this dedicated server, you are able to have up to 400 players online, use one big map, or maybe 2 servers using a smaller map.

Dont forget $ isnt € The XXL is 55 € /month and the XL is 43,99 € a month

Ahh yeah, forgot a sec :p But its still the cheapest good server thats out there.

Back