• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Service

Hi,

I've searched for someone with a good server but unfortunately i've only had bad luck.
So if you're searching for a hoster and if you're serious pm me with some info.

cheers

I'm currently working on a 8.6 PVP-E, it will be a custom map based on Ustrike. How much do you charge per month?

I'm currently working on a 8.6 PVP-E, it will be a custom map based on Ustrike. How much do you charge per month?

PM me with some more details about your server and write to me how much you expect to pay each month and we'll see how it'll go from there.

Plz Man I need Host Swevoution Map Very Good And many Things Plz PM Me In [email protected]
plz Fast

- - - Updated - - -

its Swevoution map 8.6 and you will surprise with it

- - - Updated - - -

And I need Help To make Website

Maybe i will use this hehe :), but i need some changes to my server, an update, maybe later im going to pm you :p

Why I need Host My Ot Plz Help Me In It Why You Don't Help Me???

- - - Updated - - -

i need Host Ot 8.6 PVP Custem Map Plz Help Me

Why I need Host My Ot Plz Help Me In It Why You Don't Help Me???

- - - Updated - - -

i need Host Ot 8.6 PVP Custem Map Plz Help Me

Okey, pm me with some more details of your server and you don't have to say please 24/7 xD

Good luck !
i have good rl map i can give you it for free!
i don't ready to start ots Atm . !

Hi, i would be happy to hear from you.
Please send me a PM with some more details.
Thanks!

Cheers!

I maybe would be interested if it was Linux :p, But good luck! :D

I can change the operative system from windows to Linux for the server but it depends on what you're offering.
Pm me, curious on what you're offering!

Back