• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Service

First take a look at the last post of this thread before you ask JoccE a Hosting Service.
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-8-54-forsaken-grounds-online-102136/index18.html

Yes i forgot to ask for moist Maturity, ye i know my bad :(

If you got a serious server, i'm looking for a new server to host i seams :p

New requirements:

Age should be 18+ (if i don't know that you're a mature)
You need to have a server that are playable (not only 3 hunting spots and a quest)
also, if you are serious about it you will have full acess to the FTP/database

JoccE bro i understand where your coming from but i still recommend nobody to ever get hosting from you because you can't just dump the server and all the players account because you got into an argument.. i could see if the db was still there but you screwed moist over royally and that is just a big dick move. I thought you were better than that. but i guess your just like all the others swes..

JoccE bro i understand where your coming from but i still recommend nobody to ever get hosting from you because you can't just dump the server and all the players account because you got into an argument.. i could see if the db was still there but you screwed moist over royally and that is just a big dick move. I thought you were better than that. but i guess your just like all the others swes..

I know :/ its sux :O every swe is jerks and don't like ppl being noob.
It's not the first time he've been "Screaming" Fuck this fuck that and all that, this time i gave up because he called my server sercurity low.

& ftw like, i hurd that Moist got like 300$ +/- in 1 week...
Think about the donators.

not cool. happy to work alongside nick and hope this server comes up again, its the only OT i accually liked for a LONG time... really hate how this happend.

I made a recent transaction with JoccE and he held his end of the deal.

Red

So back to Hosting.

Speedtest updated, Now with better internet ;)
Some new information.

PM me if you want more info or got an application why i should host your server

Back