• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting your real map for as low as 25EUR

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Hello dear otlanders!

I recently bought a server for my own OTS with this specs:
1 x Dedicated Root Server SB36
* Intel Core i7-2600
* 2x HDD 3,0 TB SATA
* 4x RAM 8192 MB DDR3

As you see the server got very good CPU as well much RAM (32GB).

Thats why I'm offering currently 2 slots to host a server (real map or other project) for 25EUR. You won't get such a low price on any other hosting service available on otland.

The server got very good optimized MySQL database.

I offer you help with compiling as well with setup the server, with installing all required libraries, setting up AAC etc.

The payment I accept is only PayPal.

You will have access to phpmyadmin, ssh (putty), and of course your own ftp account.

Its hosted in Germany, hetzner.de
Server got Anti-DDos protection.

Last edited:
DDoS is a very important aspect. Just saying..
Later, when you got a good prosperous server with decent amount of players, then yes.

But on the beginning, when you just started your server, with low amount of players then not. And this offer is targeted to such servers. You shouldn't be target of a DDoS attack when you just started your very first OTS.

Update.

All servers in hetzner.de since September 2016 got Anti-DDoS protection inklusive.

So, I'm still offering you to host your server, this time for as low as 20 EUR - PROMOTION. Real map, custom, doesn't matter.

Server got well optimized MySQL database. You will become FTP Account, SSH Account and phpmyadmin (mysql) access/account.

Back