• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting

Hoster
Reaction score
horizontalline.png

8408323's Hosting Service

horizontalline.png

I decided to get back into OT again, as a hoster after the upgrade of my internet connection to 1000/1000. Se attached image

horizontalline.png

Specifications
•Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 Processor 2.60 GHz
•Ram : 4.00 GB
•Operating System: Win 7, 64-bit, however you are free to choose your operating system
•Internet Connection: 1/1 Gbit/s
•Free domain server names

horizontalline.png

What is included?
In my serverhosting service I will give you full access via remote, nearly anytime. Help setting up the final parts of the server, if needed. Small changes here & there by order.

I can also offer you a trial of the hosting services if you want that before paying anything, just let me know in your application. One alternative could be that I host your server for free and get a certain percentage of the server income. Up to you in your appliction.

horizontalline.png

Downtime
The only downtime the server will suffer from it possible maintenances, might as well during more powerful thunderstorms, which doesn't occur that often. Otherwise I will guarantee you full up-time.

horizontalline.png

Personal Information
•Name: Jonathan
•Languages: Swedish (Very good), English (Very good/Good), Spanish (Medium/Low)
horizontalline.png

Your application
What do I want to know about you & the server?

You:

•Your payment offer:
•Wanted RAM and processor size

Server:

•Type of server (including version):
•Team:
•Online?:
•Size:
•Estimated time spent on server:
•Type of database, or wanted database:
•Estimated start of server

The more information you have, the better it is. However, I think these are the basics I want to know, otherwise I will complete missing information when needed.

This is a serious job post, somehow your server need to have some work done by you. I will only accept such servers, where you have done some work, it mustn't need to be 100 % by you, but neither 0 %.

horizontalline.png

Attachments
Here is two speedtests done within Swedish borders,
zhFB5x.png

However it should be 1000/1000, but somehow the testingserver cannot handle the speed.
The same goes for speedtest.net's servers

Here's a test from Speedtest's servers,
3441398020.png

horizontalline.png

Questions
Send me a message on OTland with any possible questions there is.

horizontalline.png

P.s After you sent you application I will give you any possible way to communicate, such as Skype, etc. If you have any opinion of something you think is missing in this post, please be sure to leave a comment in any way.

Kind Regards ,

Last edited:
Speedtest doesn't give a good result when the hoster lives in Sweden. That's my opinion though. But no online "speed test" gives you the correct result.
Yes, true. but speedtest urls are more reliable results. Anyone can just post a picture

Done, however this test gives a better result during nighttime, probably because less usage of internet. I can share a new one, when it reaches 1/1 Gbit, however it should be that theoretically . (URL result if you click on picture here, not in the main post. I can change there as well if you want me too :)

Edit: I don't know why the time doesn't match.. However the date match..
Just let me know if this isn't trustworthy, and I can do a new post and send you link either here on in private

Back
Top Bottom