• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting

cooldodo

Reaction score
Searching for someone who can host for my server 24/7 my server is good i am good mapper :D My map already got 15 players thanks :D

Post some pictures and info about your server so that people can see if its really worth it.

Upload it to a place like imgland.com and then press here
FrHeh8r.png

and put the link to your image in there.

Note: be sure to link to the image directly with a link that looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/FrHeh8r.png
(see the .png at the end)

Searching for nice hoster who can host 24/7 my server is awesome and here are some pictures :Dupload_2014-12-4_14-15-45.pngupload_2014-12-4_14-17-33.pngupload_2014-12-4_14-17-13.pngupload_2014-12-4_14-16-7.png

Dont listen to other people, and what if u are using GhostOT, just try to remap it at all..

Dont listen to other people, and what if u are using GhostOT, just try to remap it at all..
ok

alright guys i am still searching for good hoster to host 24/7 i dont mind if he reset his computer 2 days its fine just need it online for 2 weeks and the picture are about there

alright guys i am still searching for good hoster to host 24/7 i dont mind if he reset his computer 2 days its fine just need it online for 2 weeks and the picture are about there

Last edited by a moderator:
Still searching for a hoster thanks my server got many custom spells for bridge so it can be nice

still searching for a hoster For my server and hoster get a nice reward tho

50/50 Is nothing would rather have something upfront just like paying for a dedicated host and there is no point in someone getting owner on a server its pointless.

-Edit-
@cooldodo That is 100% fine with me wait as long as you want for someone to just accept server files and host for free, There might be a 5% chance that will happen unless they offer free hosting for such a server.

Back