• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HOT!]Eternal Kingdoms Map

Xiver TR

Reaction score
PL:
Witam przedstawiam wam mapę znanego serwera - EK :p
Mapa jest pod wersje 8.6, mapa została lekko edytowana co możecie zobaczyć na zdjęciach na samym dole.

ENG:
Hi, I present you the map known server - EK :p
Map is to version 8.6, map has been slightly edited as you can see the pictures at the bottom.

Screenshots :

31370909.jpg

60475908.jpg

73204115.jpg

42039015.jpg

36343424.jpg

34959534.jpg

52047268.jpg

75665837.jpg

mapold.png

mapnew.png

New City's :
  • Leafport
  • Aleda
  • Fallen
  • Seldia
  • Selroth
  • Shadow Wood

Scan:
Code:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/pl/scanresult/5b066f9ef26b3149161e91fae281ac8832a48f6c

Download:
Deposit Files

I see no diference beetween the old & new map just 1 of the cities were edited xD
But i like how does the map look, nice!

You should really repost on a better upload site... Every attempt I do to download, it tells me "all the slots have been taken in your country" ...

One guy already did this, this is so disturbing trying to steal someone else's pride for the work. Damn. Low mate, so low.

& Why would you release this script over and over again? IT's already out there damn.

Last edited:
One of the best polish fails (Eternal Kingdoms) but map isn't bad.

Hahaha so disturbing that I'm actually going to complain-post twice, sick lol. A guy already did this, what you claim is edited on the bottom picture is already done by another guy, you've just copied the screenshots and released it again, maybe with a new link & Scan. Else everything is the same, how awesome.

Back