• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HotshotGG leaves CLG :o

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
HotshotGG is leaving CLG because he is having to much stress and such, watch the video if you wanna know more!
[video=youtube;MPPLD6lolcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPPLD6lolcY[/video]

did you honostly post a video which is 1 week old? yes, he retired from toplane. no, hes still CLG's coach and mentor.

did you honostly post a video which is 1 week old? yes, he retired from toplane. no, hes still CLG's coach and mentor.

O wow so in other words knowing this is the only way you are cool?
Not spending every second of the day in league of legends ass makes you an idiot i guess :S

Keep it up man but remember some sun is also good for you.

O wow so in other words knowing this is the only way you are cool?
Not spending every second of the day in league of legends ass makes you an idiot i guess :S

Keep it up man but remember some sun is also good for you.

if you just found out today HSGG left CLG then you should honostly stop this game.

Blazed. I play for fun, but I know what is going on with the best players.

Blazed. I play for fun, but I know what is going on with the best players.

sooo.? I LOVE watching the lcs and every championchip. But tbh, I can understand people that DONT want tham and dont stay up to date every day. so its not a wonder if someone gets the news 5 days later and gets insulted on a ugly way for not seeing a video on release day? please.

if you just found out today HSGG left CLG then you should honostly stop this game.

There are people in this world like me who do not get a hard on if some people play a game in a pro league because i for one do not give a flying fuck. seriously you cum everytime you see him stream or something? go better your own damn life instead of wishing you were someone else because he plays a damn game better than you and then cry on a forum because someone knows news of him leaving the team later than you did. moron

There are people in this world like me who do not get a hard on if some people play a game in a pro league because i for one do not give a flying fuck. seriously you cum everytime you see him stream or something? go better your own damn life instead of wishing you were someone else because he plays a damn game better than you and then cry on a forum because someone knows news of him leaving the team later than you did. moron

Me crying on a forum? check how mad you get after I posted my statement on a league of legends subforum on the internet. You really got something messed up in your head kiddo. Go back to your bronze 5 league, tyvm.

Hahaha i don't get mad actualy i just think it is pathetic that you "stating your a big man and all that yada yada" think everyone that plays league of legends should and has to wank to some people playing league of legends in a pro league haha you are such a moron.

Also i am not bronze =) i am a lot better than you think i am =D just keep crying and keep calling me kiddo it does me nothing =D i just love this forum! =D

Hahaha i don't get mad actualy i just think it is pathetic that you "stating your a big man and all that yada yada" think everyone that plays league of legends should and has to wank to some people playing league of legends in a pro league haha you are such a moron.

Also i am not bronze =) i am a lot better than you think i am =D just keep crying and keep calling me kiddo it does me nothing =D i just love this forum! =D

Yup, thats my opinion indeed. If you dont like it then stfu and stop flaming.

I hardly give a crap about the pro teams and what their rosters are and when they leave and shit like that, does that mean I should quit the game? fuck no, that's like saying quit Otland if you don't know who won the mapping contest this month. >_>

I hardly give a crap about the pro teams and what their rosters are and when they leave and shit like that, does that mean I should quit the game? fuck no, that's like saying quit Otland if you don't know who won the mapping contest this month. >_>

Not really, but whatever.

Back