• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Auctions never end!

Draak

Swedin OT
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure this has been posted, but after searching for quite a while (without any results that is), I decided to make a new thread.

Basically, when bidding on a house, no matter how much I want to bid (say, 200 000), it always shows up at 1. When the auction ends, the house is still "free", and when pressing "Join auction" I get an errormessage.

Any solution to this, as of yet?

I think server should do rest of the job.

Possibly, but since it doesn't, perhaps there is some compability-issue between Modern AAC and TFS? Using 0.3.6pl1, which should be compatible. Had a quick glance at the source, but couldn't find anything all too obvious about it.

Well, when I was coding it long time ago, I remember I used table provided by TFS and people told me which column does what, and I guess it should be working. Maybe something in your TFS config?

back a while ago i tried to use it. i had the same problem

Well, when I was coding it long time ago, I remember I used table provided by TFS and people told me which column does what, and I guess it should be working. Maybe something in your TFS config?

The TFS-config couldn't possibly generate any such problems. Could you look at it? Would be a great thing if I got it to work, since I'm rather anti-ingame-house-buy-and-sell-thinginmyjiggle

It's not about generating problems, there might be config value to enable house system or something similar.

Your config.lua should be something like this:
houseRentPeriod = "monthly" and not "never"

options are: daily, weekly, monthly or annual

Any updates so far on this issue? I remember an old thread about this, which never got a response.

Back