• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Competition Vote!

Which House Is Best!

• Low

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Amrosh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daron Macky

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Enlighthell

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Zisly

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

low

Banned User
Reaction score
House Competition!
Hello! This is a House competition. Build your best house ever and send the pcitures to me max 2 Pictures!

THEME: Your provision.

RULES
Can't vote for yourself*
If you signed up for map Competition, YOU CAN NOT VOTE*

Low:
housei.png

house2d.png

Amrosh:
amrosh.png

Daron Macky:
daronmacky.jpg

daronmacky2.jpg

Enlighthell:
enlighthell2.jpg

enlighthell.jpg

Zisly:
zisly1.png

zisly2.png

Builders:
1. Low = Done.
2. Zisly = Done.
3. Amrosh = Done.
4. Enlighthell = Done.
5. Daron Macky = Done.
6. Close.
7. Close.
8. Close.
9. Close.
10. Close.

Speciell: Place for Neon and Xenios they cant join! Sorry guys because its unfair for other builders maybe next time!

I will update if something happing!

Time
Screenshots will be accpeted starting June 17, 2009.
Voting will start at June 20, 2009
Voting will end at June 25, 2009

Send me the screenshot.

I wish Goodluck.

Last edited:
Well, seems pretty strange. So you mean that you've got 2 special places for Neon and Xenios opened
all the time? Just because the public likes them the most? I must say that sounds
pretty ridiculous. Everyone should have their own place, even though someone is better than others.

Try to think again about this competitions layout!
Kind regards,
Pansarknoge!

Well, seems pretty strange. So you mean that you've got 2 special places for Neon and Xenios opened
all the time? Just because the public likes them the most? I must say that sounds
pretty ridiculous. Everyone should have their own place, even though someone is better than others.

Try to think again about this competitions layout!
Kind regards,
Pansarknoge!

I Agree and i want to say that he have to change it to max 1 screen because 3 screens is alot.
i will join after editing your layout.

okay im in i'll see what can i do but i want to know something , the screen will be the house from inside or outside?

no you have to say because it depends. please choose because im bored from talking alot

What I mean is that they should not have an special place. They should
have to apply as all the others.

They are always welcome to the contests, just that they can't have special places. So if all slots are busy, they still have a place. That wont work.

What I mean is that they should not have an special place. They should
have to apply as all the others.

They are always welcome to the contests, just that they can't have special places. So if all slots are busy, they still have a place. That wont work.

who have special place?

You said that Neon and Xenios was always welcomed in the competition even if the slots would have been busy.

Cause their the best mappers on OtLand?

You said that Neon and Xenios was always welcomed in the competition even if the slots would have been busy.

Cause their the best mappers on OtLand?

please red befor judge!
Speciell: Place for Neon and Xenios they cant join! Sorry guys because its unfair for other builders maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back