• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House concerns

Masjk

Reaction score
Hello, I haven't played on this server for maybe 2-3 months, recently came back.. but I was wondering I had a house, 2 houses to be exact on 2 chars and now they're gone, and my items is gone aswell.. does anyone know where they may have ended up?

Thanks - Almighty Fakk

Items are on the house/town so if i got a house in ank the items are in ank depot. if i got items in liberty bay then they are in liberty bays depot.

Mark you should look on dreamhouses that doesnt have a depot like Goroma Dreamhouse

Welcome back!

Well, as you know if you don't login within 30 days so you will lose your house and your items will be sent to your Depot locker (Your Inbox). Now it's Global Inbox.
For example:
You don't need to write in a Label of Parcel when you want to send a parcel to someone... Like first name and later the town which you want to send. So from now you just have to write the name in label and send it. That player will recive in his Inbox, it can be find in any city so it's called a Global Inbox, when you buy something from Market also it has been sent to the Global Inbox. After the update you got many items in that global inbox, so you have to remove everything and you will get items, they are to the down and you can't see, because there aren't more than 30 slots.

So please take all the items and you can see that your items are there.
I wish you good luck and welcome back again in ShadowCores.

Yours,
Dyablo.

Okay, but the thing is, my inbox is empty on both my chars, seems like alot of items have been lost.. thats unfortunate since I had 3 demon helmets, and 6kk, and lots of other rare items.

It can be that your friend or someone who was allowed to enter into the house took everything or you got hacked your account maybe.

It is in your depot in your House from city.

House was in darashia and items are in the depot of Darashia.
if the house was in liberty bay the items would been in your liberty bay Depot

Back