• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Doenst Save

Oreon

Designer
Reaction score
Hey there, guys, I got a situation here, I'm using the version Might Spirit 2.10, and I dont know what to do anymore about houses, I mean, when I'm gonna shut server down, it crashes, but it save items and also characters, but not houses.

The server could be a whole week saving houses, but if it crashes, this whole week get erased, like if it was never houses there.
Thats taking a lot of problems to me, cuz players cant buy houses and it isnt good to a server.

I'm waiting for a wise reply, thank to everyone who try to help.

You should make backups of your database. I have house cleaning also very often, i dont know reason.

It crashes here too most of the time I try to shut down by the console. It only doen'st crash when I shut down by the tray icon when its minimized, but then eventho the console is closed, if I do "ctrl alt del" it will be still there in the process tab, on windows task manager, so I gotta close it from there too coz if I don't everytime I shutdown it by the tray, will add a new forgotten to the windows task manager, i had 4 there at a time. This happens with someone else too?

Back
Top Bottom