• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved "House entry not set" Error, but then different..

L

LordVissie

Hey guys, I've a problem wich is probally easy to solve but I don't know how, I searched a lot with "Search" from otland and also google but I can't find it. In other threads about this error people only need to change the house exit, but the houses aren't in my Remere's. I have 4 towns in my server 2 are empty (so no houses are in it.) and the other houses all don't have a name and I still get this error:

Code:
[30/08/2015 14:31:56] [Warning - Houses::loadFromXml] House entry not set for: Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42) (18)

To >

[30/08/2015 14:31:58] [Warning - Houses::loadFromXml] House entry not set for: Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42) (272)

How can I fix those errors when the houses aren't in my Remere's or in my houses.xml?

Using: cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2

Thank you.

Kind regards,
LordVissie

You can do this.
oz7U-qZ2r.png

It will remove all houses that aren't added correct, so you still have to readd them then.

Hm, nice but It also cleared all the houses wich wheren't in a town so I have have to redo half on my houses but my servers starts like 20 sec. faster now so Thanks for helping bro appreciated ;);)

Back
Top Bottom