• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Error

superoy

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a problem, I tried quite alot and didn't really succeed, so why not ask for help?!
A'ight. Straight to the point: I have a 9.86 OTserver, realmap, works good, fixing bugs all day long.
However one of those im not able to fix. Its about houses, I made my server from all kinds, a little from that OT, another piece from somewhere else.
So is the map, and the spawns. Only the Houses dont work properly. In the GUI I'm getting this error:
Code:
[25/7/2013 0:48:33] [Error - Houses::loadFromXml] Unknown house with id: 64
(Wich results in:)
[25/7/2013 0:48:33] >>> WARNING: Could not load house data.

(It occurs in-game as, for example, the house right east of Thais Depot:
00:57 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Darashia 4, Flat 13'.
And north of Thais Depot:
00:58 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'OTX headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42)'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 0 gold coins.

So, I went to my "House.XML" and found the problem:

Code:
<house name="Silver Street 2" houseid="64" entryx="32998" entryy="32088" entryz="6" rent="1980" townid="1" size="40"/>

What can I do to fix this?
I tried various House.XML files, some gave this error, some give "[Warning - Houses::Loadfromxml] House entry not set for: 1 - 1050]"

Thanks in advance,

Yours,
Roy.

Last edited:
Back