• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House issue!!

Gr4ph1toN

Mapper/Hoster/C++
Reaction score
This is a proposal for any of the upcoming updates.

1st Fix level requirement in order to own a house!
2nd One account are not allowed to own several houses!
3rd but not least. (IF POSSIBLE) for those who's creating 10 different accounts in order to get all their favorite houses and not using them properly, get punished (by ip or account, I don't know).
And

Been looking around and I can see level 8 characters owning great guildhalls and huge houses. It's just annoying. When people could buy them for better purpose.

This is a proposal for any of the upcoming updates.

1st Fix level requirement in order to own a house!
2nd One account are not allowed to own several houses!
3rd but not least. (IF POSSIBLE) for those who's creating 10 different accounts in order to get all their favorite houses and not using them properly, get punished (by ip or account, I don't know).
And

Been looking around and I can see level 8 characters owning great guildhalls and huge houses. It's just annoying. When people could buy them for better purpose.

@1: What do you mean fix it? It's at level 50, isn't it?
@2: How it should be and how it is.
@3: There's a 30 day period where inactive user's who own houses will be cleaned.

@1: What do you mean fix it? It's at level 50, isn't it?

Yes, FIX. F-I-X! Look around yourself, and you will stumble upon level 8 characters owning guildhalls. I really don't need to tell any names, since you seem so certain that this is working flawlessly.

@2: How it should be and how it is.

As I said, this is just a proposal.

@3: There's a 30 day period where inactive user's who own houses will be cleaned.

Thank you!

Yeah, if you dont log in for 30 days you lose the house. Really hard to log in on all your characters once every 4 weeks to prevent that from happening...

I want to see this fixed aswell. Make it level 100 to own a house and the problem is solved.

What's happening is higher levels are buying houses, then selling them to their other chars who are only level 8. I agree, this needs to be fixed.

Back