• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

house page znote empty

mirak sebata

Reaction score
hi im running tfs 0.3.6 uniserver and znote aac but when i go to houses on my webpage its empty,
i wanna make this and put some commands too on page, what i can do?

Solution
Start the server, save the server. Houses should then be loaded into the database, and become accessible for the AAC.
You might need to own 1 house and save 1 item inside that house before this happens, not quite sure how it worked on 0.3.6.
Start the server, save the server. Houses should then be loaded into the database, and become accessible for the AAC.
You might need to own 1 house and save 1 item inside that house before this happens, not quite sure how it worked on 0.3.6.

Solution

i did all and still house page is empty

Back