• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling House priece

DanJ93

Reaction score
Hey!
How to change house priece from It costs 45000000 gold coins. to It costs 45 gold nuggets.?
And pay by gold nuggets (ID: 2157)

you can edit the price from rme, but it's in gold coins so you gotta figure it out :) so 100 gold = 1plat 1000 gold = 1cc 100,000 gold coins = 1 gold nugget so i think you should write 45,00,000

I hope I have answered your question

change this in
Config.lua
Code:
housePriceEachSquare = 1000
this mean 1000 gold per floor in house

@ghettobird Ur maths is incorrect xD
1 plat = 100 gold coins, 1cc= 10 000 gold coins, 100cc(1 gold nugget) = 1 000 000 gold coins

Go into house.cpp and change:
Code:
        sprintf(houseDescription, "It belongs to %s '%s'. Nobody owns this %s. It costs %d gold coins.", tmp.c_str(), name.c_str(), tmp.c_str(), price);
to:
Code:
        sprintf(houseDescription, "It belongs to %s '%s'. Nobody owns this %s. It costs %d golden nuggets.", tmp.c_str(), name.c_str(), tmp.c_str(), price);

This part im not shure about but it's this line xD, i dont know how to change to item simply becouse i do not know if i can just put the id in there:
Code:
  if((uint32_t)g_game.getMoney(player) < house->getPrice() || !g_game.removeMoney(player, house->getPrice()))

Last edited:
Go into item.xml and look how they did the crystal coin and then you will figure it out, if you want changegold you go into actions and changegold.lua and you will fugure that out to ;)

Back