• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House problem with remere

yrre

Reaction score
Hello, when i create an house in remere and put the exit and rent and all that it works in remere mapeditor.
But when i start the server and go to the house and look at the door, it just says

12:37 You see a closed door.

It dont say who own the house or anything like that.

But if i do the houses in the normal mapeditor called OT-Mapeditor, then i put ID 1 on the door, then it works and it says who own the house.

I wanna map with remere mapeditor, not with the booring OT-Mapeditor.

So any issue what i could do?

Yeah, everything works great. And yes i add house tile on the house. When i start my server and logg in to it. Then i can do house spells and everything in my house, etc alana sio, aleta sio. But when i look at the door, it just says "You see a closed door" But the house itselfe works. But the door says nothing :/

I know, i have added that tile also. When i kick out the player from the house with alana sio, he come infront of the door as it shud bee.
The house works great but the door is just saying nothing. 16:13 You see a closed door.

everything works great except the door.
I know what you mean and i've done as you're telling me, but still dont works.

Back