• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House problems.

esskay

Reaction score
I got a problem with my houses on my server.
I got my own map with my own houses,, everything works fine in Remere's mapeditor, everything is fine on the webpage, but ingame, everyhouse door says the same:

08:08 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42)'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 0 gold coins.

Though, I've deleted all "Forgotten headquarter" houses in the database, also I've checked the houses.xml file.

Any suggestions?

In its config.lua is this? more or less or case

Code:
- Houses
buyableAndSellableHouses = "yes"
houseNeedPremium = "yes"
bedsRequirePremium = "yes"
levelToBuyHouse = 500
housesPerAccount = 0
houseRentAsPrice = "no"
housePriceAsRent = "no"
housePriceEachSquare = 5000
houseRentPeriod = "never"
guildhalls = "no"

Another thing.
Go in House Pallet * RME *
and click it on the roof and then click edit
and goes on rent and edit the price there

I got a problem with my houses on my server.
I got my own map with my own houses,, everything works fine in Remere's mapeditor, everything is fine on the webpage, but ingame, everyhouse door says the same:

08:08 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42)'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 0 gold coins.

Though, I've deleted all "Forgotten headquarter" houses in the database, also I've checked the houses.xml file.

Any suggestions?

Does your houses load properly when you start your server? If your servers loads houses fine and there are no warning and you still have this problem, than create a new database(import new schema) and use it instead of this, I had this problem before and it helped me.

Back