• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Problems

Vexy

Reaction score
Well im running a server on TFS latest release and everything was fine and dandy...until i added a few new spawns and than restarted server and houses reset meaning all items and owner-ship was gone

it not like i never restarted server before for updates cause i have and everything worked fine meaning houses didnt reset im not as much interested as getting back items as i am preventing this from happening again so please can someone help :)

bump! I have TSF 3.0.6 Crying Damson... 8.60 I dont have idea how starts, in a moment the ot was good, and in the next no...
I think the houses are not being saved on the database, I tryed deleting all houses... I tryed createing new houses again... but when I reload xammp the problem back, I dont know if is a ot file is bugged... or a table of the database... I dont know... HELP PLEASE :(

ah and one more thing.. for exaple you buy a house with your char, all ok, put items inside the house and go to sleep, all ok... but when the ot is closed and opened again the door says: nobody owns this house, you still the owner, but the door doesn't say it, and all the items deleted, and if you open the door in that moment appears your name on the door.. but if the server close again, the same happens.....

Last edited:
Do you get errors in your console? It's 0.3.6 btw.
Did you import the right schema in your database, so the one for TFS 0.3.6?

i dont have errors on console.... in the first times yes when i saw the error in first time... but not now because I change the house file from the map editor... I didn't know about the schema, tell me more please, how can I import it and how?? and what is the function?

The tables and all from your database, make sure you imported the right schema for that, so the one for TFS 0.3.6 in your folder schemas and then mysql.

but in what table of the database i have to import the mysql. and the file .s3db?? or is directly to the xammp, like a general table.. or i have to create the table and later import?

Back