• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Rent Problem

skrm

Reaction score
hey,
Im having a problem with house rent...
It takes the money out of your dp fine, but when u cant pay rent, it sends you a letter, and if you dont pay, then nothing happens... So no one is loosing their houses...

This is what I have

Config.lua
Code:
	-- Houses
	buyableAndSellableHouses = "yes"
	housesPerAccount = 1
	levelToBuyHouse = 20
	houseRentAsPrice = "no"
	housePriceAsRent = "no"
	housePriceEachSQM = 1000
	houseRentPeriod = "daily"
Code:
	-- Global save
	globalSaveEnabled = "no"
	globalSaveHour = 11
	shutdownAtGlobalSave = "no"
	cleanMapAtGlobalSave = "no"

Forgotten-house.xml
Code:
house name="Rhyves Flats 14" houseid="1" entryx="167" entryy="361" entryz="6" rent="15000" townid="2" size="15"/>

So what am I doing wrong? oO
(its 0.3.2)

think its like this:
When someone doesent pay the rent, they get a warning, look in db at houses and you will see who does have a warning.
i dont know how many warnings you get before you lose the house, sry i cant solve this :p

yea i know that, but ive got like 15 msg's saying i have 1 day to pay rent in my dp... and it wont take my house when i dont pay next day... it just keeps giving warnings

yea i know that, but ive got like 15 msg's saying i have 1 day to pay rent in my dp... and it wont take my house when i dont pay next day... it just keeps giving warnings

Just create a script which automatically force player to leave house, if "amount" of warning.

Back