• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X House Rent

potinho

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, I saw it on the forum but the answer varied. The rent on my OT is not being charged, does anyone know how to guide me? I would like the rent for the houses to be charged weekly.

Lua:
buyableAndSellableHouses = true
houseNeedPremium = true
bedsRequirePremium = true
levelToBuyHouse = 50
housesPerAccount = 1
houseRentAsPrice = true
housePriceAsRent = false
housePriceEachSquare = 3000
houseRentPeriod = "weekly"
houseCleanOld = 0
guildHalls = true
houseSkipInitialRent = true
houseProtection = true

Config.LUA is like this, but not charging, in database the columm "rent" is 0.

1633911385634.png

I believe if a player does not have the appropriate amount of money, they receive a letter in the mail each day for 7 days, then lose the house.

Hi guys, I saw it on the forum but the answer varied. The rent on my OT is not being charged, does anyone know how to guide me? I would like the rent for the houses to be charged weekly.

Lua:
buyableAndSellableHouses = true
houseNeedPremium = true
bedsRequirePremium = true
levelToBuyHouse = 50
housesPerAccount = 1
houseRentAsPrice = true
housePriceAsRent = false
housePriceEachSquare = 3000
houseRentPeriod = "weekly"
houseCleanOld = 0
guildHalls = true
houseSkipInitialRent = true
houseProtection = true

Config.LUA is like this, but not charging, in database the columm "rent" is 0.

View attachment 62701
Do an update statement in sql.

Update TableName
Set Rent = TheAmountYouWant

This will update all values to that amount and you can change it up with where clauses.

Update TableName

This will update all values to that amount and you can change it up with where clauses.
Used following query:

UPDATE houses SET rent=price

1634726406368.png

Apparently it worked, I'll wait to see if the rents will be charged, thank you very much

Used following query:

UPDATE houses SET rent=price

View attachment 62946

Apparently it worked, I'll wait to see if the rents will be charged, thank you very much
Glad the solution helped. I’m a developer and deal with a lot of SQL and python. If you ever need more help with SQL or Lua issues just let me know and I’ll be happy to help

Update TableName

This will update all values to that amount and you can change it up with where clausThanks for your atention and help, very appreciate
Thanks for help and attention, very appreciate

Glad the solution helped. I’m a developer and deal with a lot of SQL and python. If you ever need more help with SQL or Lua issues just let me know and I’ll be happy to help
Values are still in database, but rent is not charging from players.

now you need to find the code responsible for charging rent and check it, or add it if it's not there. house.cpp
The strange thing is what in beginning of server (before change depots town) rent was working, sending letters to depot and charging money

Back