• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved House saving TFS 1.2

Aeronx

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been testing a few things lately, and i found out that everytime i restart the server, house items are deleted. I have set a server save every 30 mins. Does that save characters and houses aswell?
I know that on older TFS there was a housesave and playersave thing.. dunno about TFS 1.2, so..

Can anyone help me and tell me a way to save house items and oweners everytime i save the server? I dont want people losing everything if i have a server crash..! :(

Thanks for the help and for your time!

As i said, the server saves every 30 minutes. I think its a database configuration error or something, cause the houses in mysql have id 0, and the houses in my map id 1 dunno why! Maybe im missing something here! I just mapped the houses and saved. Should i do something else? (By mapping the houses i meant that i set the house tiles and door)
Thanks for replying!

Hello everyone! I've been testing a few things lately, and i found out that everytime i restart the server, house items are deleted. I have set a server save every 30 mins. Does that save characters and houses aswell?
I know that on older TFS there was a housesave and playersave thing.. dunno about TFS 1.2, so..

Can anyone help me and tell me a way to save house items and oweners everytime i save the server? I dont want people losing everything if i have a server crash..! :(

Thanks for the help and for your time!
can you post your saving script :d?

Back