• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House thief of 50k max! hahahahaahaha

Ganja Saintz

Reaction score
I let Hotup On Ibiza in cus he wanted to buy the house and he thiefs 40k worth of items serous? a lvl 294 got to thief 40k of noob shit hahahahaha ive seen it all lmfao! im roaring in rl! serous! WHAT A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!

only noobs got to hack or thief on ots lmao its a game i like giving to the poor noob so carry on thinking your bad ass hahahahahaha if i wanted to i could be the richs on the server..... why aint i? cusz its a game and i wouldnt wana waste any cash on it... i could have a noob set and 100 sds and 100 manas and solo you lol so with that 7kk get some lvls noob cus ya aint got a team here

only noobs got to hack or thief on ots lmao its a game i like giving to the poor noob so carry on thinking your bad ass hahahahahaha if i wanted to i could be the richs on the server..... why aint i? cusz its a game and i wouldnt wana waste any cash on it... i could have a noob set and 100 sds and 100 manas and solo you lol so with that 7kk get some lvls noob cus ya aint got a team here

Haha, even you got fatimas account you wouldn't solo me.
"you dont wanna waste any cash of it" thats why you bought over 10 premium scrolls that day you have been scammed. noob k

dont try to be me before deletad :p i was richs on the server.

Back