• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ House, Tiles, Items and Depot.

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
Hi guys, I've been testing nekiro's tfs 1.5, and I realized that when making many items in the house, the server started to lag. I realized that when I gave leavehouse then the server crashed.
I would like to know how do I have security with the amount of items on a floor, and how to make the server not crash when the items go to the depot.

If you need a limit for items in tile, u can use a script that @Sarah Wesker released.

About the items going to DP, if u limit the tiles, less items will be sent to DP

I use nekiro 7.72 and never tested that, going for sure give a try
i would prefer not a limit but a solution to this because bpm91 says that this is buggy if there are many items inside house server starts to lagg, and if items are sent to dp the function crash the server :/

i would prefer not a limit but a solution to this because bpm91 says that this is buggy if there are many items inside house server starts to lagg, and if items are sent to dp the function crash the server :/
Have u tested it by yourself? I will try to test and search for a solution after

I realized that when doing numerous items on the foot, at some point the server crashes too. but I don't know how to solve this, a friend told me that making a simple script to limit floors is still possible to crash, which would be right by tfs. but I don't know how this could be done. so I didn't fix it

I realized that when doing numerous items on the foot, at some point the server crashes too. but I don't know how to solve this, a friend told me that making a simple script to limit floors is still possible to crash, which would be right by tfs. but I don't know how this could be done. so I didn't fix it
Call for our heros, like nekiro, maybe he knows what is happening and how to solve.

Maybe its a problem with old client version

Back