• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses and database rep+

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
If my houses where lost and I have backup what should I import to JUST get the house items again? I don't want to import players ONLY house items, anyone that can help me?

I just tried, but it doesn't import all for both tiles_items and tiles only ~59 139 ~44 102, maybe I'm doing wrong

try breaking it up into different queries? i am not sure i've never had to import them seperately, drop the old tables first, remake them etc..and how many entries are you supposed to have? 59k sounds like alot but i dunno

I tried to drop both table and then import but it doesn't work. Then I tried only to import tile_items and still don't work.
I actually get "sucess" in database but It's a small amount of items imported before when I did it, I got all items back to houses, now when I try same backup It wont work. It might be because I use housestorage?

I tried to drop both table and then import but it doesn't work. Then I tried only to import tile_items and still don't work.
I actually get "sucess" in database but It's a small amount of items imported before when I did it, I got all items back to houses, now when I try same backup It wont work. It might be because I use housestorage?

maybe, i am not sure how the 0.3 works since i havent converted to it yet, i figured just re-importing the tiles would work, sorry i can't be more help

Back