• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses are not saved.

MojaVath

Reaction score
Hello.

When I logged back on after the server save today I noticed that I didn't own the house that I bought anymore, so I went for a walk around in Thais to check if I was the only unlucky player. It turned out that most players lost their homes and the houses are back for auction again. Would be great if this could be fixed ASAP so people doesn't have to lose their items which is still lying on the floor in the houses.

//

Mosarn, ex owner of Snake Tower <_<

re

I have same problem,i had house Lucky Lane 1,too many items in,they re in now,but 10:09 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Lucky Lane 1'. Nobody owns this house.

Pls fix it,i have all items in this house...
GANDLAF

It seems like SoftCores got the same houseproblem, and I'm sure they're working on it. But I do agree on that it came like a shock when I wasn't the owner of my own house ^_^

Would be kinda bad if somebody else starts bidding on the houses we had, though.

Yup, everyone got it!
Somebody already made a bid on my house..

Don't worry if they make bids on your house, I'll have it fixed before then so you will have your house back soon.

Same here, Harbour Place 2 north west of thais depot... wasted all my cash for this f***ing house, I hope you GM's get us our houses back... -.-

Yours,
Daniel

It has been fixed already.

IM TRAPT It belongs to house 'Main Street 9a, 2nd floor'. Nobody owns this house.

I lose my house ! give back wasted my cash ! I hope you GM's get my house.

Back