• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses not saving

buzzbuzz2

Altec OTS Owner
Reaction score
In the server I can not get houses to save. You can buy a house and put items in it and then when the server is saved and restarted you lose the house along with all the items...

any solutions?

Thanks

Ummm you delete the file mapstore of the forgotten server... try to download again

In SQL the forgotten server does not come with a map store nor a house store file... Does it create one when you login? My map has all the houses but when you buy one and then i shutdown the server after saving it disappears...

No, it means serversave will be at 01:00.

@ Talaturen

Since i believe you are maybe the only one who can give a clear answer to the subject of this thread. When you download Forgotten Server and I configure the SQL correctly and whatnot do I or do I not need a file in the World folder called forgotten-housestore.xml to save the house items in the map.

To my knowledge there is not a file called that when you download it and I do not believe it creates one. I have played around with the houses for a while now and I just cannot get them to save the items or owners.

P.S. All of my other save features work, skills, lvl, magic, depot items...

Any thorough help is appreciated..

I had the same problem.

But I just write "/closeserver serversave" with the GM before I close the server and everything are still in the house before I restarted the server :)

Back