• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses

You can buy a house instantly in-game, but if you chose to join an auction of a house you gotta have to wait for 24 hours, and keep an eye on the auction so that you always are the highest bidder. Even though you're buying it instantly in-game you gotta have to wait until server save before the house will be yours.'

@Dyablo: Please explain here too next time. There may be people using the search button and will find this thread and then there's no answer in it, and we'll have yet another thread. Thanks :)

The house system is this game is pretty much a fail, I pm 3 people who own houses so I can try to buy from them, and those 3 persons was the same guy.

I was like wut?

Then I realized its not about money, its about free houses for everyone who has a lvl 50, which can be achievable quite easy.
There are some stuff that could be changed in this server but its not really up to me, just sharing my opinion.

Anyway yeah, nice to know there is probably people with more than 3 accoutns that own houses and all they need to do is login 1x per month to keep it.

Even though you're buying it instantly in-game you gotta have to wait until server save before the house will be yours.

If u buy it instantly in game, the house is yours instantly , you dont have to wait until Server save. The other player needs to use !sellhouse and trade you, once both accept, the house is yours.

Back