• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

houses

shilling

Reaction score
can you check on ppls ids on some houses, soon will be a month since luna opened and so ppl will be giving up houses becuase they dont play here any more, but i dont wanna b outbidded by a low lvl cause he has a main char on a diffrent acc and can afford to abid any 1

can you check on ppls ids on some houses, soon will be a month since luna opened and so ppl will be giving up houses becuase they dont play here any more, but i dont wanna b outbidded by a low lvl cause he has a main char on a diffrent acc and can afford to abid any 1

You can have more than 1 house per account. If you don't want ot be outbid by somebodies nub char, raise your bid.

theres only so much money i can have as im only at a mid lvl, why should some 1have more than 1 house they not need while others dont have 1, and ppl moan aobut no1 player this server, just another reason

There is a lot of open houses. If you don't like the ones available for auction I suggest making more money and buying one. Maybe even donate?

Back