• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses

Firemac

Reaction score
The server is going on pretty good but there are some things that really makes me mad.

One of the things is houses. The house lvl is really low and alot of newbs can buy houses then quit. I saw 4 big houses in Thais that aren't used. The owners hasen't been on for weeks.

My suggestion is that you hire several player or give this job to some GMS and Tutors to check all the houses in the server if the owner is active or not. If they haven't logged on for lets say 10 days you should be kicked from the house. The items in the houses should be destroyed or parceled to their banks.

People that haven't logged on for lets say 3 days leave a letter in their home that says that they must post a letter to the player that gave the letter to them and say ( I am active now) or something like that.

Well that was all. Write what you think of this idea so the GMS will notice this thread!

C ya ingame!

- Firemac

The server is going on pretty good but there are some things that really makes me mad.

One of the things is houses. The house lvl is really low and alot of newbs can buy houses then quit. I saw 4 big houses in Thais that aren't used. The owners hasen't been on for weeks.

My suggestion is that you hire several player or give this job to some GMS and Tutors to check all the houses in the server if the owner is active or not. If they haven't logged on for lets say 10 days you should be kicked from the house. The items in the houses should be destroyed or parceled to their banks.

People that haven't logged on for lets say 3 days leave a letter in their home that says that they must post a letter to the player that gave the letter to them and say ( I am active now) or something like that.

Well that was all. Write what you think of this idea so the GMS will notice this thread!

C ya ingame!

- Firemac

#Agreed

i saw a person with 2 house one complete empty. she nevers logs and and gm wont evan sell the house to me? its fucked up

Back